Hi- a little about me!
In 2004 I started my home based long arm business. Quilting tops that quilters had pieced was my main focus.I enjoyed seeing how creative the ladies( and a few men) were. I added t-shirt quilts to my business in 2011. Etsy was my chosen platform to sell my t-shirt quilts for many years. Now I sell on my own website, locally and also Etsy. Tshirt quilts are my main focus but I still long arm for a few customers. And I also hoard BEAUTIFUL quilting fabric!
Why did I name my shop EggMoneyQuilts ? My grandmother(granny) sewed and taught me how to make treasures from fabric. I loved designing clothes for dolls and dogs. I grew up on a farm with all sorts of animals including chickens. The expression that “every girl needs a little egg money” was a favorite saying of Granny. Making quilts became my “egg money”. Quilting allowed me to leave my job at a nuclear facility and start my own business.
Why choose EggMoneyQuilts to make your t-shirt quilt?
- You are involved in the process.
- Premium fabric, batting and thread are used for all quilts.
- Turnaround time is usually 4-6 weeks.
- You receive an email when we receive your shirts.
- A proof is sent to you to approve before the quilting stitches are added.
- All quilts are professionally quilted -not tied.
- Return shipping is included in the price for domestic shipping to US.
- Shirts are stabilized. We use a lightweight interfacing to enhance the life of your quilt.
- The t-shirt quilts are densely quilted.
Ordering is easy. We offer several styles and price points.
Thanks! Let me know if you have questions about the process. Vivian:)